Beat your New Years Resolution and get this dream job lined up for 2019. Working with a talented and inspiring team, we guarantee you'll love coming to work each day.
TURA is going gang busters and we are keen for multi skilled dynamo to join our team. If you know that B2B sales is all about building strong relationships, authentic communication, delivering what you promise, and owning it when you stuff up then we share the same beliefs.
You don't need to know everything about the garment industry. If you are capable, driven, and a proven success in your current industry, we'll teach you the rest.
Working as part of our team your ideas will be truly valued and welcomed. You'll be working in a pro-active environment in a culture where all team members own their roles. We empower our team and generously reward their hard work. We aren't the most politically correct team but we sure band together well, and have a lot of fun.
If you would like to be a critical part of a progressive team, as opposed to just watching the clock tick by, then this is the work place for you.
As the B2B Sales Support Dynamo your primary focus will be supporting our Sales Manager and helping to drive sales through new and existing clients. Your unwavering focus on superior client satisfaction will ensure that strong relationships are built and every customer is delighted.
This is a new role where you’ll need to manage your own time and:
• Answer incoming calls and prepare quotes
• Provide admin and despatch support
• Follow up art work with clients and liaise with graphic designers.
• Represent the business with your warm personality and efficient work practices
• Liaise with management, administration and production team members to ensure commitments made to clients are achievable.
• Help prepare for client meetings, set up appointments and take notes in meetings.
• Have integrity and build rock solid relationships with your clients
• Have a good sense of humour and value making work enjoyable
This is a part time position with the work hours to be determined with the perfect candidate. Potential for increasing to full time.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
With a strong background in sales and sales administration you have experience building strong relationships with a wide variety of clients. You are keen to sink your teeth into a company where you can spread your wings and show what you are made of.
You possess the following skills and experience:
• A sensational 'can-do" attitude.
• Proven sales success.
• Superior organisational and time management skills.
• Confident and professional communication skills.
• Good IT skills with confidence to problem solve and embrace new programs.
• Proficiency with CRM systems and a dedication to keep all data up to date.
• Proven ability to delight clients with your service standards.
Although not essential it would set you apart from other candidates if you had:
• A strong sense of community and good personal network
• A backgrounding in sporting clubs
We're committed to ensuring the success of our new team member by offering a thorough induction program and ongoing support.
To apply please include a covering letter addressing the job requirements and your resume, all as one document. Alternatively an application video will be well received.
If you are super qualified and keen please call Jacqui on +61412083050
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.